I was born in Istanbul, Turkey.
Studied Tourism and Hospitality Management at Girne American University in Cyprus.
Have working experience in the Travel/Hospitality Industry for more than 4 years and in teaching for 2 years.
Life is short, Smile while you still have teeth !
Travelling around the world is MY DREAM,
Teaching is MY PASSION,
Learning is MY MOTIVATION,
Success is my TARGET....
I live to learn and teach what I learn to others...
to play bowling, to go rafting... (It is more than fun!), to do parasailing... to cook... (I am not sure if I am a good cook...:) ), to play football, and also to watch the football matches. I am a big fan of a Turkish team named Gençlerbirliği, Ankara.
and travelling... (Who doesn't like it?)
I was a very active student at the university:
- was founder president of Tourism Club at Girne American University
- was a volunteer at 2 big events (EYOF and Blacksea Olympic Games)
Diplomas & Certificates:
- Diploma in Bsc.Tourism and Hospitality Management
- TESOL (Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages)
- Teaching Practice Certificate